Apply for Speech Pathologist
Permanent full-time & Casual
My Word Speech Therapy is looking for a Speech Pathologist to join our fast growing and close-knit team.
If you are interested in empowering children to live whole, healthy, and happy lives together then this is the role for you!
You will love this position if you:
● Enjoy Empowering Children – Work with children and their families to help improve their quality of life!
● Desire Collaborative Team Culture – Join a team that are truly passionate about making a difference, who learn from each other and celebrate wins together!
● Value Career Progression – We invest in professional development with
access to a generous professional development budget and regular discipline-specific supervision!
● Dream of Generous Salary Packages – We value our staff and provide extra
benefits such as your own office, laptop, phone, and an additional annual leave day for your birthday!
● Want Work-Life Balance – We proudly offer flexible work arrangements!
The role of a Speech Pathologist at My Word Speech Therapy is to provide assessment and intervention to a paediatric caseload by working closely with families, schools, and other health professionals to meet client goals. We care about connecting people to their world through communication and are committed to providing high quality services.
If you have:
● Tertiary Qualification in Speech and Language Pathology
● Current Certified Practicing Membership of Speech Pathology Australia
● Current Working With Children Check
● Valid National Police Check
● Current Drivers Licence and reliable car
● Individual professional indemnity insurance
● NDIS mandatory worker training certificate
● Current First Aid Certificate
● Excellent organisation and time management skills
● Demonstrated ability to achieve outcomes and utilise evidence-based practice
● Professional, warm and empathetic approach to clients
We would love to hear from you!
You may contact Maegen on 0447 843 697 or via email for further information.